Introducing Me

Hello hello!

My name is Yanique, also known as Yan to some. Welcome to my new blog dedicated to living life fully in Christ. I will share my adventures, thoughts, ideas, rants, photography, style and beauty items. I plan to use this blog as an outlet for the things currently on my mind and heart. I believe this is truly a new chapter for me where the focus is s o l e y on SELF discovery. So cheers to us all knowing ourselves, c h o o s I n g ourselves and becoming the best me we can possibly be! Cheers to the best that is n o w and the best that is y e t to come.

So here's to l i v i n g life in ALL its fullness, no matter the HIGHS and LOWS.

Here are some things about me:

I'm 25 (birthday on 5/12 woot woot)
Photographer
Style lover
Beauty enthusiast
Fitness enthusiast (on and off)
Hairstyle changer 👌🏾

Thanks for joining me on this n e w journey!

-xx Yan

If you want to check out my style blog, you can find it here: www.yansstyle.com :) Hope you DIG IT!


Comments

Popular Posts