Forward

I have been hearing this word in my head a lot. I have also been saying it to myself. It serves as a constant reminder that wherever I am now, despite any rough patches, I will be O K A Y. You and me just need to keep m o v i n g forward. Life doesn't stop, life doesn't give breaks. You just have to take yourself and keep pushing despite what it is you're going through.

I'm here to tell you that you will be O K A Y. It gets BETTER. I often think about back to where I was four or even five years. I would often wonder what exactly is going to happen with my life. It felt dim and a lot times a bit hopeless. I had my wonderful cousin who always encouraged me and told be I will be okay and that everything is going to work out the way it should. She was right. I am fine now. I am stronger than I was during those years. I have learned a lot and I have definitely grown. I am more confident and self-assured. I am more assertive and outspoken. I am more outgoing and risk taking (to a degree). I am now grateful for those seasons in my life because it has prepared me for where I am now. Let this be an encouragement to you that it gets b e t t e r. You won't be where you are now forever. You've got to pick yourself up and put on your big girl/boy panties/underwear and do what it is you need to do to keep fighting. For me, that's having a close relationship with Jesus. He r e a l l y is my sanity, my peace a n d my joy. He gives me hope and helps me to keep hanging on, to keep looking forward for what's to come. He has proven himself to me time and time again. His presence is a reminder he cares and that he desires to be with me, always. He has been the one constant in my life. He will always be the m o s t important to me and will always come first. He's my number one. Jesus, you're the real MVP! You have been WITH me through THICK and THIN.

I can't wait to see what you are going to do as I continue to look f o r w a r d with YOU by my side.

You're the BEST.

Love always,

Yan

Comments

Popular Posts